- Is Curious suitable for children?Curious is an 18+ venue – all guests must be over the age of 18.
- Is there car parking available at W Melbourne when visiting Curious?Valet car parking is limited, and available for in-house hotel guests only. Multiple paid off-street parking options can be found within close vicinity of the hotel.
- Are there any surcharges?A 1.5% surcharge applies to all credit card payments and on public holidays an additional 15% surcharge is applied to all bills.
- Do you do private events?Please visit the page on this website 'Group Bookings' for further information. For group bookings, please email us at email@example.com to check availability and what is permitted at time of enquiry.
- Do I need to make a booking?We recommend making a booking whenever possible, as we are usually unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- What is the dress code for Curious?We ask that guests adhere to a smart casual dress code.
When are last drinks served and when does the kitchen close?We take our last seating at 11:45PM on Friday and Saturday nights and last drinks are typically served 30 minutes before the venue closes. The kitchen generally closes one hour before closing time.
- What nights and times do DJ's play?From 7pm on Wednesdays and from 8pm Thursday-Saturday.
- Is Curious wheelchair accessible?We are able to accommodate guests with additional accessibility requirements. Please let us know prior to your visit to ensure that we are best able to accommodate you.